Medical Marijuana Card Lorain, OH
The Sanctuary Wellness Institute
The Sanctuary Wellness Institute is an advocate for medical marijuana. We help our clients navigate the entire process of obtaining a card.
Medical Marijuana Docotor Evaluations are available with the Sanctuary. Simply call us or book onlline to arrange to meet with a certified doctor. No prior evaluation is required. The doctor will evaluate your condition and is authorized to issue your card.
Medical Marijuana Doctors Lorain, OH
The doctors that we work with at The Sanctuary are licensed from the State of Ohio to legally certify patients for medical marijuana. No prior doctors consultation is necessary. Read here about the steps you need to take to find a marijuana doctor and start seeking the treatment you need.
Please note: The Sanctuary Wellness Institute is not a dispensary. We do not sell any marijuana products or CBD products
CALL OR TEXT 484-346-5140 TO SCHEDULE
Love From Customers
Read reviews from our recent customers on Google.
Based on 363 reviews
"VERY CONSERNED DOCTORS WHO KNOW WHAT WE'RE GOING THROUGH. DR. MORGAN IS THE BEST! I'M ONE OF THE FIRST FOLKS WHO RECEIVED MY CARD IN THE BE..."
"HONESTLY, IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST INFORMATIVE VISITS I'VE EVER HAD. SHE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING AND GAVE ME SHEETS OF INFORMATION, WHICH IS SO..."
The Kabylie C.
"DR. MORGAN IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND AMAZING. I CAME IN FOR A RECERTIFICATION. I MOVED SO I NEEDED A NEW DR. SHE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND..."
How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Lorain Ohio
There are a few forms that you will need to complete in order to get a medical marijuana card in Ohio. You can find these forms on the website for the Ohio Board of Pharmacy. The first form is the Application for an Ohio Marijuana Card , and you will need to provide your name, date of birth, address, and Social Security number.
The second form is the "Physician Certification Form", and your doctor will need to complete this form if you want to receive medical marijuana for a condition. The last form is the "Patient Registration Form", and you will need to provide your name, date of birth, address, and marijuana card ID number.
In order to register for an Ohio Medical Marijuana Card, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a resident of Ohio and have a valid Ohio ID or driver's license.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a qualifying medical condition.
- You must have been diagnosed by a licensed medical professional.
- You must be registered with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program.
To get started, visit the OMMP website and click on the "Register Now" button. You will need to provide some basic information about yourself and your qualifying medical condition..
If you are a resident of Ohio and would like to apply for a medical marijuana card, you can follow the instructions below.
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a medical marijuana card.
- You must have a valid ID or driver's license.
- You must have proof of residency in Ohio.
- You must provide your full name, date of birth, and social security number.
- You must provide information about your medical condition.
- You must pay the application fee.
- You must submit the application form and supporting documents to the Ohio Board of Pharmacy.
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified of the decision.
Ohio Medical Marijuana Card
In Ohio, medical marijuana cards are issued by the state to qualifying patients. These cards allow patients to purchase medical marijuana from dispensaries in the state. To qualify for a card, a patient must meet certain requirements, including being diagnosed with one of 21 qualifying conditions.
Keep reading to learn more about how to obtain an Ohio medical marijuana card of your own.
Call or text (484) 346-5140 with any questions and to schedule your evaluation!
Ohio Qualifying Conditions
In order to qualify for an Ohio medical marijuana card, you must have one of the following qualifying conditions:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE)
- Crohn's disease
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBS)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Pain that is either chronic and severe or intractable
- Post-traumatic stress disorder(PTSD)
- Sickle cell anemia
- Spinal cord Disease or Injury
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Ohio Medical Marijuana Card Requirements
Age and Residency
In order to be eligible for an Ohio medical marijuana card, you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of Ohio.
In order to get a medical marijuana card in Ohio, you will need to provide documentation from your doctor that shows you have a qualifying medical condition.
When you get evaluated for an Ohio medical marijuana card during a telehealth appointment with a certified physician, you will need to provide your driver's license or state ID, proof of residency in Ohio, and a photograph. You will also need to provide any documentation related to your qualifying condition(s).
The doctor will review your medical history and examine your documents. If you qualify for a medical marijuana card, the doctor will provide you with a recommendation.