Apply for Your Medical Marijuana Card
The Sanctuary Wellness Institute Medical Marijuana Doctors
The Sanctuary Wellness Institute is an advocate for medical marijuana. Our helpful specialists are available to discuss any questions and book your appointment.
Simply call or text us at 484-346-5140 or book online to arrange a telehealth appointment (Florida appointments must be in person) with one of our certified doctors. Your doctor, who will be authorized to issue you a card, will evaluate your qualifying condition(s).
We work only with state-certified, licensed doctors who can legally certify their patients for medical marijuana.
Our mission is to provide easily accessible health and wellness services to help our patients live their best lives.
CALL OR TEXT 484-346-5140 TO SCHEDULE
Love From Customers
Read reviews from our recent customers on Google.
Based on 319 reviews
"From the moment I walked in without an appointment the a nice lady at front desk greeted me with kindness and helped me with filling out all..."
"I was given an Outstanding walkthrough of the process and what to expect during and after my certification. Very helpful and expedient!"
"They made it really stress free for me which I value above anything else. Called in a timely manner and got to business. Thank you!"
How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card
Book an Appointment with one of our Doctors
Call or text us or book your appointment online. You will receive guidance from our staff as to the details of your State's process.
Obtain a Certification by Meeting with a Certified Doctor
Consult with the doctor for 10-15 minutes to evaluate your ailments and ask any questions you may have about medical marijuana treatment. Your certification will be issued at your appointment if you qualify for it.
Visit a Dispensary Near You to Obtain Medical Marijuana
Once your medical marijuana card arrives in the mail, you may visit any dispensary in your State to purchase medical marijuana.
Common Qualifying Conditions
Each State offers their own process for obtaining a medical marijuana card and their own list of qualifying conditions. Our staff is well-versed in these processes and the conditions that allow patients to obtain cards. We are here to help you throughout the entire process.
Call or text (484) 346-5140 with any questions and to schedule your evaluation!
Common Qualifying Conditions
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Anxiety Disorder
- Cancer, including remission therapy
- Crohn's disease
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders
- Huntington's disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Intractable seizures
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions
- Parkinson's disease
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain
- Sickle cell anemia
- Terminal illness
- Tourette's Syndrome