This Site is offered and available to users who are:
- 18 years of age or older; and
- Residents of the United States of America, located in a state where medical marijuana is legal, if using the cannabis portion of the Site.
By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you meet the above eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
2. Acknowledgement of and agreement to abide by all applicable medical, cannabis, and health-care laws.
By creating an account with, signing up for, and/or using the Site or any service of The Sanctuary, you expressly acknowledge that The Sanctuary is solely for qualified patients residing in U.S. states who have adopted legislation providing medical use of marijuana and/or which permit dispensing of medications via telehealth, as appropriate. You further represent that you are such a patient or, where permissible, the primary caregiver for such a patient. You expressly acknowledge that you are familiar, and assume full responsibility for cooperating, with all laws regarding the use, possession, cultivation, transportation, and distribution of medical cannabis. You further acknowledge that any of these activities may be illegal under state law unless all participants are acting completely within the scope of their respective states’ medical marijuana and healthcare laws. You further acknowledge that you understand that the use, possession, cultivation, transportation, and/or distribution of cannabis is illegal under federal law, and that individuals are subject to arrest and/or prosecution by federal officials. You acknowledge and agree that The Sanctuary neither provides nor has any obligation to provide any legal protections, such as indemnification, with respect to any civil, criminal, or administrative proceeding, investigation, litigation, or prosecution. The Sanctuary has its principal place of business in Chester Springs, Pennsylvania. However, the Site is accessible to all states, and you must abide the by and follow the laws of the state in which you are a resident. This Site also serves to connect registered users of the Site with physicians and pharmacies for medical consultations and dispensing of medications prescribed by the physicians. SWI is not a health care provider or pharmacy and does not offer or provide any medical advice, treatment recommendations, or pharmacy services.
Your use of the Site is for your sole, personal use. You agree that you may not and shall not authorize others to use your user status; that you may not and shall not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity; and that you may not and shall not share with or distribute to any third party any medical cannabis except to the extent you are the primary caregiver for a qualified patient, where applicable law provides for the same. You, being the patient or potential patient, agree that The Sanctuary and/or the doctor can email you any records, documents, patient attestations, recommendations, or any relevant documentation or information pertaining to your medical evaluation and treatment.
We reserve the right to withdraw, suspend, or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion and without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by SWI, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- You may download and edit certain informational posts and documents for distribution consistent with the purpose of promotion and in accordance with the instructions found on the Site.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes, other than as expressly authorized by us, any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
SWI’s name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans constitute trademarks and other intellectual property of SWI or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of SWI. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
5. Prohibited Uses of Site
You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate SWI, one of its employees, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm SWI or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party,s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
6. User Contributions
The Site may contain various interactive features at any given time (collectively, "Interactive Features") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on, from, or through the Site.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not SWI, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
7. Content Standards
These content standards ("Content Standards") apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Features. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
8. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason, in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS SWI AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this Section.
- you believe that any User Contributions or other content on the Site violates your copyright or other intellectual property rights; and/or
- you are a doctor or other practitioner whose information is inaccurate or out-of-date on the Site, or if you prefer to not have your information listed at all on the Site.
9. Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes and may come from public sources and other websites. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
You acknowledge that although some information may be provided or verified by health-care professionals, the provision of such information does not create a medical professional/patient relationship, nor does it constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment. It is provided solely to assist you in choosing a medical or other health-care specialist, professional, provider, organization, or agent or affiliate thereof or otherwise be generally informative as to health or well-being.
SWI may also connect users of the Site with physicians, care providers, and pharmacies for medical consultations and dispensing of medications prescribed by medical care providers. SWI is not liable for any advice, medical care, or treatment you receive by the affiliated or referred physicians or pharmacies or for any consequences, injury or harm that may result therefrom.
You are responsible for verifying that any information you provide to SWI or any affiliated medical care provider is accurate and complete. SWI will not be liable for any damages or losses that occur as a result of untruthful, inaccurate or otherwise incomplete information.
The Sanctuary is not a medical marijuana collective or cooperative. In general, we may offer to: receive information from medical cannabis patients; perform patient pre-verification checks in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; and provide the Site, through which patients and lawfully operated collectives, cooperatives, and general businesses may establish a relationship for the provision of medical cannabis. It is the sole responsibility of the third-party doctors, or collective, cooperative, or delivery service to be in compliance with applicable state laws and regulations. While we make reasonable efforts, such as by reviewing state licenses, to ensure that any third-party providers with whom we affiliate operate in compliance with applicable regulations, we make no representations, promises, or warranties with respect to the legality, suitability, or otherwise regarding such third-party providers and have no responsibility or liability with respect to services provided to you by such third parties.
This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and retailers. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content authored and provided by SWI, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of SWI. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
10. Linking to the Site and Social Media Features
If appropriate, you may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
This Site may provide certain social media and other Interactive Features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site.
- Send emails, posts, or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You must not cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other website, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
11. Links from the Site and Other Terms and Conditions
The Site may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, and these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third-party websites.
12. Commercial Transactions, Payment Terms
You agree to pay all fees due for any services requested or scheduled. By entering or otherwise providing your payment information to us, you authorize us, our affiliates, or our third-party payment processors to charge the amount due.
Federal and state health care programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid, may not cover or pay for the services on the Site, including medical consultations and pharmacy products. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the cost of any services or products provided to you, and we will not submit claims for reimbursement on your behalf.
Your payments to The Sanctuary may include fees charged by health care organization(s) or provider(s) for health care services and/or pharmacy services, which The Sanctuary collects on their behalf. Any health care services not made available or scheduled through the Site are not included in the payments collected by The Sanctuary and you may be separately charged by the applicable health care providers for such services. In the event that your credit card expires or The Sanctuary, our affiliates, or our third-party payment processors are unable to process your payment, you may receive notice for you to provide an alternative payment method. The Sanctuary and/or the health care organization(s) and/or provider(s) have no obligation to provide any services unless and until full payment has been received and/or verified.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
The issuance of any prescription, diagnosis, or medical treatment through the Site is not guaranteed. SWI may refer, but does not endorse, any specific medications, pharmacies, or physicians.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files accessible through, or available for downloading from, the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES FROM THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES FROM THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES FROM THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER SWI NOR ANY AFFILIATE OR PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH SWI MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER SWI NOR ANY AFFILIATE OR PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH SWI REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES FROM THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES FROM THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
The statements made regarding the use or efficacy for particular conditions of medical marijuana, other prescription drugs, or supplements, and any services offered by The Sanctuary or doctors featured on the Site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on the Site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and is intended for your informational use only -- not as a substitute for, or alternative to, information from medical professionals! If you are taking any medication or are under treatment for any condition, please consult your doctor about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product or implementing any treatment plan. No service offered by SWI is intended to be a substitute for in-person treatment or the advice of your primary care physician or other health care providers. The Site is not to be used for medical emergencies. IF YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE DIAL 911 OR GO IMMEDIATELY TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, SWI HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
14. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SWI, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
16. Governing Law and Venue
17. Entire Agreement, Waiver, and Severability
18. Your Comments and Concerns
This Site is operated by The Sanctuary Wellness Institute, LLC. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be communicated to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact us with any questions or concerns, as follows.
- By email to email@example.com
- By phone by calling (484) 346-5140
- In writing to:
The Sanctuary Wellness Institute, LLC
120 Pottstown Pike
Chester Springs, PA 19425