How to Grow Psilocybin Mushrooms
Psilocybin mushrooms are a type of hallucinogenic fungus. Hallucinations caused by the consumption of these fungi have been used for centuries to induce spiritual experiences and insights. It is not uncommon for people who consume psilocybin mushrooms to report that they feel more connected with nature, show increased feelings of empathy, or experience an improved sense of well-being.
These psychedelic effects after ingestion of psilocybin mushrooms typically last anywhere from six hours to three days, but may, in some cases, last longer. The most common method of taking psilocybin is through eating dried psilocybe cubensis mushrooms which can be found on many different types of online markets.
What Are Psilocybin Mushrooms?
Psilocybin mushrooms are a type of fungi that contain the psychedelic compound psilocybin. They are commonly found in tropical and subtropical areas of the world and have been used for centuries in religious ceremonies.
Psilocybin mushrooms can cause changes in perception, mood, and thought. They are often used as a recreational drug and can be psychologically addictive.
How to Grow Psilocybin Mushrooms
The following is a guide on how to grow psilocybin mushrooms:
Obtain a Spore Syringe
The first step is to obtain a spore syringe. This can be done by purchasing one online or from a local shop.
Grow the Mushrooms on Agar
The second step is to grow the mushrooms on agar. This can be done by inoculating a petri dish with spores and allowing them to germinate.
Transfer the Mushrooms to Soil
The third step is to transfer the mushrooms to soil. This can be done by taking a print of the mushrooms and growing them in soil. You may need to do this multiple times before the desired effects are achieved.
Grow in Soil
The fourth step is to grow the mushrooms in soil. This can be done by making sure the soil has enough moisture and nutrients. You should also place the mushrooms in a place where they get sufficient lighting throughout the day. Psilocybin mushrooms should start to grow within a few days.
Harvest the Mushrooms
The fifth and final step is to harvest the mushrooms. This can be done by collecting them as they mature and cutting their caps off from below.
Benefits of Growing Your Own Psilocybin Mushrooms
There are many benefits to growing your own psilocybin mushrooms. Here are just a few:
- A steady supply of mushrooms for personal use
- Knowing exactly where the mushrooms came from and how they were grown
- Saving money compared to buying mushrooms from a dealer
- Having the satisfaction of knowing that you grew them yourself
- Gaining a better understanding of the mushroom cycle by watching them grow from spores to mushrooms
- A wide variety of species and strains to choose from so that you can find the ones that suit you the best
Tips for Successfully Growing Psilocybin Mushrooms
When growing psilocybin mushrooms, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances of success. Here are four tips to help you get started:
- Make sure you have the right supplies. To grow psilocybin mushrooms, you’ll need some basic supplies, including a grow kit, a grow container, grow medium, and spores.
- Follow the instructions carefully. It’s important to follow the instructions that come with your grow kit or other growing supplies closely in order to ensure successful growth.
- Keep your growing area clean and organized. This will help reduce the likelihood of contamination or other problems.
- Check on your mushrooms regularly. Make sure to keep an eye on your mushrooms as they are growing. It’s also important to keep the humidity levels in your growing area regulated properly so that you don’t damage or dry out the mushrooms.
Mushrooms are a great way to get into the hobby of growing your own food. Not only are they delicious, but they’re also easy and fun to grow. In this article, we’ve outlined everything you need to know in order to start growing psilocybin mushrooms at home. We hope you enjoy getting started with this new and exciting hobby!
John DiBella is the co-founder and CEO at The Sanctuary Wellness Institute. His goal is to foster healthier lifestyles to improve individuals’ quality of life and health span through online medical and non-medical services. When he’s not writing blogs about medical marijuana, he enjoys hiking, camping, surfing and sailing.