6 Amazing Ways To Elevate Your Cannabis Experience
The cannabis experience is a personal one. With so many ways to consume it, there’s no one-size-fits-all way to enjoy your favorite strain.
Whether you want to try something new or explore some of the lesser-known benefits of cannabis, these tips will help you find the right way.
Learn how to elevate your cannabis experience with these six easy tips:
1: Gather The Right Tools
One of the amazing ways to elevate your cannabis experience is by gathering the right tools. Cannabis can be enjoyed in many different ways, from smoking it using a pipe or bong to vaping it using an e-cigarette.
What are some good tools? Here are a few examples:
- Pipes and Bongs: A pipe or bong is an excellent way to enjoy cannabis because they allow you to inhale large quantities of smoke at once. This gives you a huge dose of THC and other cannabinoids. The only downside is that pipes and bongs are less portable than other methods like e-cigarettes or vaporizers.
- Vaporizer: Vaporizing is another popular method for enjoying cannabis because it doesn’t involve burning anything as pipes or bongs do. Instead, vaporizers heat the cannabis until it releases active ingredients like THC into vapor form without creating smoke or ash. Vaping provides similar effects.
If you want to explore all the different ways you can enjoy cannabis, then you need some good tools aside from good weeds that you can get from a premium weed shop.
2: Learn To Roll A Joint
Rolling a joint is one of the easiest ways to elevate your cannabis experience.
Learning the technique may take some time if you’re new to rolling. But once you’ve mastered it, you’ll be able to enjoy your weed more quickly and easily than ever before. Rolling also helps preserve your bud’s flavor and potency longer than smoking it out of a pipe or bong.
Here are some tips for getting started:
- Use clean hands. Wash them well with soap and water before beginning, and use a hand towel or paper towel to wipe off any excess moisture inside the rolling paper or tip. A touch of alcohol will also help keep things sanitary.
- Use high-quality cannabis products. If you’re going to invest time in learning how to roll a joint, do it right with good-quality buds that have been cured and stored properly. When you start with a low-quality product, it’ll be easier to produce a high-quality finished product.
Buy your supplies online at an online dispensary with next-day delivery options so that you don’t have to go out in public looking for rolling papers, lighters, or other accessories needed for this task.
Experiment With Edibles
Edibles are food products that contain cannabis, and they’re a great way to enjoy the benefits of pot without having to smoke it.
Cannabis edibles are made with butter, oil, or some other form of fat, which can be mixed with any food. The THC then gets absorbed into the body when you eat them.
Edibles come in many different forms, so there’s something for everyone. You can choose from cookies, brownies, gummies, hard candies, and much more.
Weed can make you feel relaxed and euphoric, but it can also increase anxiety and paranoia in some people. Edibles tend to produce a more mellow high that lasts longer than smoking or vaping because it takes longer for the THC to be absorbed into your bloodstream through digestion rather than inhalation.
4: Pick The Right Strain
There are so many strains of cannabis out there and it can be challenging to know which will best suit your needs. Each strain has unique effects on the body and mind, so it’s important to choose wisely when picking out your next strain. Several factors go into determining the right strain, such as:
- Terpenes: Terpenes are organic compounds found in plants, fruits, and vegetables that give each plant its unique flavor profile, scent, and color. They’re also responsible for providing each strain its effects on the body.
- Cannabinoids: Cannabinoids are chemical compounds found within the cannabis plant that have a wide range of effects on the mind and body, such as pain relief, increased energy levels, and reduced anxiety levels, amongst others.
Finding a strain that’s right for your mood is one of the best ways to elevate your cannabis experience. Some strains are uplifting and energetic, while others lean toward more relaxing effects.
5: Try Cannabis Topicals
Cannabis topicals are quickly becoming a popular method of cannabis consumption. They’re safe, effective, and convenient, but there’s more to them than meets the eye.
Cannabis topicals are products that you apply directly to your skin. Sometimes they’re in the form of lotion, but they can also be in balms, salves, or shampoos. The goal is to relieve pain or inflammation by using cannabinoids that bind to the receptors in your body without causing psychoactive effects.
The most common way people use them is as a muscle rub or massage oil. This can help ease pain and inflammation in your muscles or joints without getting you high. You can also put them on your wrists and ankles before bed so they’ll work while you sleep.
6: Take A Dip In A CBD Bath
Another fantastic way to elevate your cannabis experience is by taking a dip in a CBD bath. The benefits of CBD are plentiful, but few people know about the healing properties of this natural extract until they’ve tried it.
CBD is one of the most well-studied cannabinoids and has been shown to promote relaxation and help those who suffer from anxiety and depression. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce pain associated with inflammation.
The best way to reap these benefits is to take a bath in CBD-infused Epsom salts or oil, allowing you to enjoy all of the health benefits without smoking or vaping cannabis products.
This ancient remedy dates back thousands of years, but it wasn’t until recently that people started using it recreationally for its psychoactive effects.
The cannabis industry has grown by leaps and bounds, and with it, the number of ways to elevate your experience. From smoking to eating, to vaping, to dabbing, there’s a way for everyone to get high.
Whether you’re a recreational user or a medical patient, it’s essential to know what you’re getting yourself into when it comes to cannabis. If you’re looking for new ways to get elevated, check out this list of the most amazing ways to elevate your cannabis experience.
John DiBella is the co-founder and CEO at The Sanctuary Wellness Institute. His goal is to foster healthier lifestyles to improve individuals’ quality of life and health span through online medical and non-medical services. When he’s not writing blogs about medical marijuana, he enjoys hiking, camping, surfing and sailing.